You do not find that happy life, you make it- 2017 Theme



Every year I make a "mantra" or "theme" that I try to focus more on throughout the year. This year I chose the quote below. 
My dad was in the army when I was younger and even after he got out we still moved around quite a bit. With this came pros and cons. One of the pros was all the people we met. I have seen rich, poor, old, young, educated, uneducated, lots of kids, no kids, sick, healthy. No matter what situation people were in I have seen both unhappy and happy people. 
Happiness is a choice you choose. It does not come with a certain circumstance or time of life.
I put a bird by the quote to remind me that we are always moving in a direction. I don't want to look back and regret not making the most of what I had. 
 I would love to hear your Theme or Mantra for 2017 in the comments below. Also feel free to use mine. Here is a link to the free printable

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

Back
to top