DIY Deer Canvas

One of the best things about Christmas is the atmosphere. We took a classic deer, added sparkles and a canvas and it instantly became my favorite holiday decor. 
Here's what you do!
Step 1. Buy a Canvas - Right now at Joanns they are an incredible deal ! I got 7 ( yes, 7!!) 11x14 canvas' for $15!!! 
Step 2. Google deer printables, pick the design you want. Copy and paste it into word. Enlarge it to the size you want
Step 3. Print your deer and then cut it out
Step 4. Trace the deer to your canvas
Step 5.Modge Podge sections and pour lots of glitter on it, wait 30 seconds and then shake excess glitter off. I did it over a cookie sheet so it would catch the glitter and i could pour the unused back into the bottle. 
Step 6. Spray modege podge spray over the top to seal glitter . (optional)

I plan to make a pineapple and one with geometric shapes for my girls room. You can make anything you want!  Enjoy! xoxo

If you like this post! Let me know!!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top