Getting Real - All about me and why I started the blog

As my family and  I sit snuggled on the couch watching a movie while the snow falls I decided to share a little bit about myself and why I decided to start a blog. 
So, Hey!!! My name is Chelsea.  I grew up here in Utah most my life. I had a good childhood. I came from a family of 10 so I always had a sibling to play with and something to do. As a kid I was pretty rambunctious. I loved to have fun, be funny and was always looking for an adventure. One of my favorite memories as a kid was taking care of my down syndrome sister, that was an adventure inside of itself.  
My teenage years were full of laughs, friends and unfortunately some major heartache. When I was 17, my sister who was 12 passed away in a car accident while I was in the drivers seat. Among many life lessons learned, one was to never take moments for granted. 
I met the love of my life in high school. He was eye catching and such a gentleman. It didn't take very long to know that we were meant to be. We got married at a young age but every year just keeps getting better and he continues to show me just how great he is. We just hit our ten year anniversary in August.
Within that ten years we had six babies. Yes, six! Six adorable and at times horrible little humans. Each have their own personalities and bring their own trade to our family. My life fully revolves around them and I wouldn't trade that for anything. 
I always joked that we should have our own TV show or I should start a blog due to our crazy but fun lifestyle. A few months ago my husbands company dissolved leaving him looking for work. The blog was always on the back of my mind. My husband found new employment but I felt like I had nothing to lose if I started this new adventure. So here I am starting a blog. My hope is to share good, be real and just have a lot of fun! 
If you read this far pat yourself on the back and leave a comment below! :)


Love, Chelsea

CONVERSATION

7 comments:

  1. Hooray for blogging! You have so much to teach us and I'm excited to see all your insight on life. xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Can't wait to see more. You're family is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog is the best way to journal...photos and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your adorable family!! Love reading this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that you are one amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go chelsea! Maybe I will carve out time to start a blog myself. Love this family :)

    ReplyDelete

Back
to top