It's just me

As promised I told you when I started blogging I would be real. I'm telling you its hard to be real when you are a blogger!!

I took a three month break.

I was feeling so much pressure. Mostly from myself. I was feeling like I had to be someone else. "No one wants to read my blog posts or cares about a crazy lady with six kids" I thought. All these thoughts crept in my mind.  I was so afraid to fail that it consumed me. I didn't like that at all. And to be honest, I was a little intimidated by you guys too. I had 22,000 people read my Becca story. The whole point of me writing it was to share my experiences and let other people learn from them. It was awesome and you guys were so encouraging and loving. But then, I felt like you expected something more that I could not give. I don't have a degree in English and I sure as heck can't fix the html on my blog. So, heck blogging was not as easy as I thought it would be so I just let me fear take over.

Everyone in my house is asleep. I can't get the blog off my mind though, so many ideas have been flooding my brain.  I miss it, I miss writing. I miss the positive interaction behind the scenes from you guys. I miss having my own creative outlet. I love having a tiny piece of the internet that I can call mine.

So, I'm back at it again with this quote always in mind.



I'm excited to get back on here. Don't let your fear cripple you!! Whether it be starting a blog, setting new goals, exercising, doing an MLM, going back to school. Go for it!! Don't do it for anybody else but yourself.  Your future self will thank you!

Love you all!! Thanks for your love and support! It really does mean so much!! Thanks for believing in me even when I didn't believe in myself.








As always feel free to share.






CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top